Home           About           Tips           Links

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baked Garlic Shrimp

A healthier and easier version of a previous recipe I tried, Garlicky Baked Shrimp. This time I tweeked the recipe to my liking instead of following the recipe to a tee. I made it healthier easier without cutting out the delicious factor.

Serves: 2-4

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 16 minutes


Ingredients:
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
150 g Peeled Large Prawns, thawed if frozen, pat dry
3 Cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
Lemon/Lime juice from a slice of lemon
3 Heaped Tbsp Chopped Flat-Leaf Parsley (Shaker Parsley works too)

3 Tbsp Breadcrumbs or Panko
Salt to taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste



Directions


Preheat oven to 425 F


Pour olive oil into a baking dish and place into oven for 5-6 minutes to heat up the oil
In a bowl, mix all other ingredients with the shrimp
Once the olive oil is done, pour in the shrimp mixture into baking dish
Place the baking dish bake into the oven for 8 - 10 minutes
Add additional salt or pepper as needed


Enjoy as an appetizer with bread or as an entree over pasta
 Recipe Source

2 comments:

  1. i've never cooked with panko before! hmm i'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use bread crumbs too. I just use panko because I have it in my pantry. =]

      Delete