Home           About           Tips           Links

Monday, April 30, 2012

Trader Joe's Risotto

Butternut Squash, Spearean Risotto, Mushroom Risotto

I rarely shopped at Trader Joe's but my friend here loves it so we go there. I was walking up and down the frozen foods isle not sure what to purchase. I heard they have really good frozen meals. I see a lady buying a lot of risotto so I asked her about it. She says its sooooo good but hearty. I grab a bag and boy was she right! It was freaking delicious. Easy to make too. I have made real risotto and it takes a long time.

Seeing how the Trader Joe's risotto only consist of rice and one other item I have been adding various items into my risotto for a more well rounded meal. I usually add some spinach since it cooks easily in the risotto. For some protein, I've been adding either an egg, chicken, or sausages. The bag says it serves three but for me it just serves one. When I add all these ingredients I can actually push the bag to 2 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment