Home           About           Tips           Links

Monday, April 23, 2012

Savory Oatmeal

I have a hard time eating oatmeal although I know it is healthy and is a good source of fiber. I eat a couple bites and I am done.
Using broth to cook the oatmeal will make it so much easier to eat healthy! No picture because it doesn't look very appetizing but I assure you it is delicious!



Serves: 1

Prep Time
: 0

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of broth (chicken, vegetarian, beef)

Directions:
In a pot on a simmer, add broth
Add the oatmeal
Stir occasionally
Enjoy!

Recipe Source: The Boyfriend

1 comment:

  1. haha, never thought about oatmeal + broth! sometimes i put organic chocolate cereal o's and mix with my morning oatmeal. otherwise i agree, it can be bland and unappealing!

    ReplyDelete