Home           About           Tips           Links

Friday, May 29, 2020

Dalgona Coffee

Dalgona coffee was all the craze during the shelter in place. My lovely coworker got some some nice instant coffee so I can try it out myself. My coworker actually made Dalgona coffee more than 30 years ago!

Serves: 1

Prep time: 5 minutes

Total time:  20 minutes

Ingredients:
2 tablespoon instant coffee 
2 tablespoon granulated sugar 
2 tablespoon boiling water
1 cup of milk for serving   

Directions: 
- Toss in instant coffee, sugar, and hot water into a bowl or mixing stand
- Mix 
Hand mixture/Stand - set to highest speed - I found that it can actually take 20 - 25 minutes. 
Whisking by hand can take a lot longer and much more exhausting 
- Mix until color is lightened and foamy (when you lift up the mixture there can be a peak)
- Pour over hot or cold/ice milk 
- Enjoy
 

Tips: 
- All the recipes states 10 minutes but it took me a lot longer 
- Best to use a stand vs hand mixture 

Recipe Source

No comments:

Post a Comment