Home           About           Tips           Links

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kauai!


I just got back from my week long trip to Kauai! I went to Oahu two years ago. I hope to go to all the big islands in my life time. Funny thing is I have yet to leave the country. I have an entire lifetime so no sweat. Anyway, as with any trips I always have to make sure I eat at delicious restaurants.

Papalani's Gelato - A bit pricy but very delicious! 

From Plantation Gardens
SAUTEED FRESH FISH Kabayaki Glazed Fish, Root Vegetables and Miso Broth
 


Savage Shrimp

Add caption
Kilauea Fish Market - Lau Lau & BBQ Marlin

Shave Ice Paradise - Two flavors with ice cap (condensed milk)

Hukilau Lani - Complementary Bread

 Hukilau Lani - Sausage & Warabi
 Hukilau Lani - Lobster Bisque
 Hukilau Lani - Hukilau Mixed Grill
Kauai's Best Shaved Ice - Three Flavors


1 comment:

  1. Hawaii has all these interesting foods I've got to try out!

    ReplyDelete