Home           About           Tips           Links

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chinese Stir-fried Spinach

I never knew it but I always loved spinach. After watching Popeye I thought eww... spinach but just recently found out I have been loving it all along because of this dish!




Servings: 2

Prep Time
: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:
1 bunch of fresh water spinach, washed

1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil

3-5 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup water

1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Wash spinach. Heat and oil a pan and toss in garlic. Once the smell of cooked garlic is received by your olfactory receptors (sorry, I am a medical student) pour in the water and the spinach. You should know the spinach is done when it has shrunk. Add sesame oil, salt, and pepper.


Source Recipe

1 comment: