Home           About           Tips           Links

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Vanilla- Almond Chia Seed Pudding


My husband and I are really into fitness and being healthy. He has been buying chia seeds which he sprinkles on his salads, fish, etc. One of my attendings, eats chia seed pudding every morning. Since we have chia seeds I decided to try it for myself. It is riduclously easy and actually quite tasty. 



Serves: 1 

Time: overnight 

Ingredients: 
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (vanilla flavored) 
- small amount of honey
- handful of blueberries or your fruit of choice

Directions: 
- In a bowl or mason jar, put your chia seeds and then pour in your almond milk 
- Add in your honey - it really depends on how sweet you want it. I added about 1/2 teaspoon or less 
- Mix ingredients together 
- Cover and place in refrigerator 
- In the morning, wash your choice of fruit and place on top. 





No comments:

Post a Comment