Home           About           Tips           Links

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tomato Eggs

I feel like all Chinese families has had this dish at their dinner table, my family included. I miss home dearly so this is the perfect dish to bring me back home to my dinner table.




Serves
: 2

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- Green Onions (chopped)
- Salt
- Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon water

Directions:
Break eggs into a bowl and beat eggs. Add salt or whatever seasoning you prefer. I used garlic salt. Pour mixture into an oiled pan on medium heat. Scramble eggs and set aside.
Chop tomatoes into 8 wedges. Place in the same pan with additional oil on medium heat. Add water and sugar. Let cook for 30 seconds with lid on. Add green onions and eggs. Stir fry for another 30 secs.


Not quite like my mother's recipe but pretty good.

Recipe Source

No comments:

Post a Comment